Saturday, May 31, 2008

At the end of the day

you might have done more
you might have blabbed less
you wonder where the time went
yet you know exactly what you did
you are glad it happened
then you wander where it will end
you want to push things further
you want to let it all go
you wanna embrace every moment
yet you need to see the big picture
you wanna do it right tomorrow
you wanna start with a fresh new day
you could tell them all your adventures
you could spew what's on your heart right now
you want to iron it all out
yet you know that you are in process
you look in the mirror and know what you are...
but
at the end of the day you look at Christ, see that its all covered by Him, and worship.
and that is what counts at the end of the day


When I remember You on my bed,
I meditate on You in the night watches,
For You have been my help,
And in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy.
Psalm 63:6-7

-Candace (the pink didn't work today)

No comments: